Sister Jamika Herring-Ford
To involve the youth in the church through discipleship, worship, ministry fellowship and evangelism. Strive for excellence in events and programs, making relationships the primary focus. Intentionally, being a people-focused ministry who fosters the personal development of the individual gifts of the youth, and young adults; thus; making it possible to drive young people towards spiritual maturity. This, in turn, will duly enrich the Kingdom of God with youthful, faithful servants who have the ability to evangelize, impacting the kingdom of God.
• Teach Bible Study and Sunday School for youth and young adults.
• Design and implement a program to develop youth and young adults.
• Create outreach efforts to evangelize youth and young adults.
• Share in the implementation of a college campus ministry.
• Prepare youth and young adults for worship participation.
• Develop and lead a youth leadership council.
• Attend leadership meetings as directed by the Pastor to expose seminarian to various decision-making processes of the church.
• Attend Associate Minister meetings with the Pastor.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Pastor
THE COLLEGE OF WESTCHESTER, 325 CENTRAL AVE, WHITE PLAINS, NY 10606
• BACHELORS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• GRADUATED 2014, GPA 3.5
• CUM LAUDE
NEW YORK THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY, 475 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, NEW YORK, NEW YORK
• MASTERS DIVINITY
ANTICIPATE GRADUATION, SPRING 2019